The following activities are expressly prohibited and engaging in any of these will be
grounds for immediate termination and disqualification from the program, and may lead to the
forfeiture of existing accruals:
- Spam. Bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers, or any other
Your Program invitations that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited
e-mail or spam under any applicable law or regulation.
- False advertising or claims. Any false claim to the referral campaign will result in
termination of your participation.
Terms and Conditions
Intercity reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any referrer from
participating in any aspect of the Program if Intercity deems or suspects that such Partner has
engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
- acting in violation of these Program Terms and Conditions
- damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the
Program or Site
- activity deemed in the sole discretion of intercity to be generally
inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program.